Got Questions?

Below are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.

We offer 2 bedroom, 1 bath, single family homes...no duplexes, townhomes or apartments.

Active duty with dependents (spouse and/or children - up to two children of the same sex) and dual military couples may live in Liberty Village. If you are a single parent, you will need to provide court order papers that you are the custodial parent.

The rent amount is the full BAH.

Your BAH will cover rent, utilities (sewage/water/electric) and garbage.

There is no deposit and no money due at move it. We also do not require a pet deposit.

We ask that you obtain a Power of Attorney (POA) that is either general or specific to accepting military quarters.

Absolutely. We just ask that you provide your orders for Fort Hood and a marriage certificate or LES.

Yes. We advise you get your own lawn equipment. However, if you do not have your own, we do have some that you can borrow if available.